Soothe is the world’s largest platform connecting clients to massage therapists who can do massage at homes, hotel, and office. The service is available all across the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. Since 2013, Soothe helps anyone relax, anytime and anywhere. The founder and owner of the company is Merlin Kauffman. Soothe’s network of therapists does their best to meet their client’s wellness and relaxation needs.
How does Soothe work?
Soothe helps you book a massage to your home, hotel, office in one hour. The platform matches your request with a massage therapist available in your area. At your appointment time, a therapist will arrive at the specified address with a massage table, lotions, oils, and everything necessary for a five-star relaxing massage.
- Swedish Massage is significantly different from the classic one. It includes a set of techniques that were taken from massage techniques in different countries: Greece, Russia, China, Egypt. The positive results include: increased muscle plasticity, increased performance and vitality, injuries heal faster, increased joint mobility, tissue nutrition improves due to increased blood circulation, removal of toxins from the body, emotional shifts are eliminated, swelling is reduced, muscle cramps are eliminated. This is not the whole list of positive effects of the Swedish massage technique on the human body. It has an integrated approach and a high level of efficiency;
- Deep Tissue Massage, despite its name, is delicate and performed at a slow pace. The goal of deep tissue massage is to influence the state of muscles – to reduce their tension and relax, as well as increase smoothness of movements. Deep tissue massage is not a relaxing procedure – on the contrary, its goal is to increase the mobility of the tissues but this procedure does not cause the patient any discomfort or pain. The desire to use deep tissue massage should always be consulted with a doctor;
- Sports Massage includes several techniques used by professional athletes but the benefits of sports massage are also used by amateurs. The procedure is designed to help people who are physically active in keeping fit, preventing injuries, and helping the body before, during, and after training. Sports massage is an integral part of the training program for every professional athlete. Through this method, athletes protect their body from muscle tension, recover faster after exercise, better prepare for competitions and treat injuries more easily. Sports massage is one of the elements of a training program, often accompanied by other treatments, such as a water bath or a Finnish sauna;
- Prenatal Massage is done before the birth of the baby. Such a massage is useful not only for the mother but also for the child, because improves blood circulation of a big and small circle. Improved blood circulation brings more nutrients to the placenta, to the cells of the mother and baby, and the flow of oxygen improves. Prenatal massage can reduce the risk of complications during and after childbirth. It relieves back pain, improves mood and sleep. This massage supports the physiological process of pregnancy, improving lymphatic circulation for the baby, mother and placenta;
- Couples Massage is a traditional Asian type of rest and relaxation, which is successfully practiced in European countries. The clients of Soothe are impressed by the romantic atmosphere, sensual atmosphere and the opportunity to enjoy privacy with your loved one. You can order a couples massage if you want to add a touch of novelty to the relationship and please the partner with an unusual gift. A couples massage session is an excellent solution for Valentine’s Day, a wedding anniversary or a birthday. The massage session will help relieve stress, get rid of fatigue and restore strength. Rest becomes many times more comfortable if you can share emotions with a loved one and know that he or she feels the same pleasure as you. And it will be doubly pleasant to realize that you devote this time not only to communicating with each other but also to taking care of your health;
- Soothe at Work. Positive emotions from such an unusual vacation right in the office will increase the prestige of the company in the eyes of employees, and positive joint experience will improve relations in the team. In addition, the motivation and mood of the team will increase significantly after a tonic massage. Massage in the office can be an unusual useful entertainment and psychological relaxation for the team, part of a corporate event or a gift for colleagues for a professional holiday.
Soothe works with more than 1,000 independent, licensed and certified massage therapists. All of them are vetted and perfectly know expert massage techniques. You can also choose a male or female massage therapist if you have a preference. The company accepts only the highest quality therapists. All of them have completed a minimum of 500 hours of practical training.
|60 min||90 min||120 min|
|Soothe Plus Monthly||111.20||151.20||183.20|
|Soothe Plus Yearly||117.90||160.18||194.08|
Insurance is not accepted as a form of payment.
Soothe Inc. is located at 3705 W Pico Blvd, PMB 21932, Los Angeles, CA 90019 but they operate all across the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. You can get massage services in Atlanta, Naples, Austin, Nashville, Baltimore, New Orleans, Boston, New York City, Brisbane, Northern New Jersey, Cape Cod, Oakland & East Bay, Charlotte, Oklahoma City, Chicago, Orange County, Cincinnati, Orlando, Cleveland, Ottawa, Columbus, Palm Springs, Dallas, Philadelphia, Denver, Phoenix, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Gold Coast, Portland, Hartford & Coastal Connecticut, Richmond, Honolulu, Sacramento, Houston, Salt Lake City, Indianapolis, San Antonio, Inland Empire, San Diego, Jacksonville, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Santa Barbara, London, Seattle, Long Island & The Hamptons, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, St. Louis, Louisville, Sydney, Manchester, Tampa, Melbourne, Temecula, Memphis, Toronto, Miami, Vancouver, Milwaukee, Virginia Beach & Norfolk, Minneapolis, Washington, D.C., Napa Valley & Sonoma County, and Worcester.
- North America: 1-833-276-6843
- UK: 0808 178 0086
- Australia: 1 800 838 276
- Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm
- Sat – Sun: 9am – 6pm