Restoration Body Worx Review
Restoration Body Worx is a massage center established by Rowdy Hall. His experience in massage therapy lasts for over 15 years. He has also over 30 years in Fitness and Health. He is a Certified Massage Therapist. Directors for the Kilohana School of Massage & Healing Arts. He is in good standing with the California Massage Therapy Council, is also a professional member of the American Massage Therapy Association and an active member of the Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce. His partner is Mr.Hall. He has a Certificate in the Basic & Advance levels of Hawaiian Massage as taught by Professor James Muro. He has also a certificate of Acupressure Points (Koho Shiatsu) taught by Shodai Soke Yasuhiro Irie of Japan.
The benefits of massage are:
- relieves stress;
- encourages relaxation;
- improves posture;
- improves circulation;
- lowers blood pressure;
- helps manage pain;
- relaxes muscles;
- improves flexibility and range of motion;
- relieves tension-related headaches;
- strengthens the immune system;
- enhances post-operative rehabilitation;
- improves rehabilitation after injury;
- manage fibromyalgia pain naturally.
Types of massage offered
- Lomi Lomi. This type of massage helps to free oneself from annoying memories, traumatic events and focus on what is happening here and now, that is, return to reality. The Hawaiian technique releases positive energy, which helps rediscover the joy and desire of life, and in addition, brings a lot of light and love to everything that surrounds you in your mind.;
- Koho Shiatsu. This is the Japanese interpretation of acupressure. This type of acupressure that uses rhythmic pressure with your fingers or palm on skin areas in the biologically active points or around them for therapeutic purposes.;
- Trigger Point. A trigger point is a certain area on our body, the effect on which allows you to remove pain, tension and any unpleasant sensations in another part of the body, which can be located at a decent distance from the trigger.;
- Deep Tissue. Deep tissue massage is one of the most effective massage methods known as restoration massage. Its goal is to restore normal proportions of connective tissue formations, that is, increase movement volumes, improve posture, restore normal muscle function, and relieve pain. It is the connective tissue that is the main target of deep tissue massage.;
- Sports. This type of massage is a separate type of manipulation aimed at muscles and joints. It is designed specifically for people who keep an active lifestyle and endure great physical loadings. Unlike therapeutic, it does not cause any painful feelings.;
- Reflexology. It provides an effect on the active points of the human body. A similar procedure can be used for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes. For its use, special needles, low-voltage electric currents and laser beams are used. There is a reflexology treatment using metal balls, plates, cigarettes made from bitter wormwood and stones. This procedure is one of the few alternative therapies that is recognized as effective and safe even by representatives of official medicine.;
- Cranial Sacral. It is one of the varieties of the sections of osteopathy that exerts an effect on the whole body through work on the head constitution (skull bones, meninges) and sacrum. It is very similar to a gentle massage for the patient, but the methodology of the doctor’s hands exposure is completely different.;
- Prenatal. It allows muscles to relax, improves blood circulation, relieves pain and allows a pregnant woman to feel good. This method also helps to get rid of depression, irritability and insomnia, blood stasis is eliminated, which reduces pain in the lower back and neck muscles.;
- Geriatric. This massage is designed to meet the specific needs of older people. This type of massage for the elderly uses gentle and light massage techniques. It may also include passive stretching to allow the muscles to work without causing excessive skin friction. These methods can help increase blood circulation, fight depression, improve balance and flexibility, reduce arthritis pain, increase joint mobility, improve posture, and promote overall well-being.
Other available services are:
- Kinesio Taping;
- Rock Taping;
- NASM Pes/Ces.
This massage parlor offers the following rates:
- 15 Min Massage – $25;
- 30 Min Massage – $50;
- 60 Min Massage – $85;
- 90 Min Massage – $125;
- Therapy a La Carte – $20.
Specialists provide their services for people of different ages: children, adults and elderly people. If you have decided to visit this parlor, contact them over 408-422-3774. This massage parlor is available in Morgan Hill, CA.